Private Room & Full Bath in Owner Shared Townhouse
Your reservation is for use of one private bedroom and one private full bathroom in a shared, owner-occupied 2 bed, 2.5 bath, 1400 sqft single family, end-unit townhome built in 1988 on a double lot, located near the end of a cul-de-sac in Hampton Square neighborhood. The private guest bedroom has a full sized platform bed with pillow top mattress, dresser, and closet. The private full bath is complete with tub/shower.
– Private guest bedroom at the top of a flight of stairs on second floor. There is landline telephone for making toll-free calls (ringer is set to off).
– Separate private full bathroom on second floor next to guest bedroom includes toilet paper, tissues, cleaning supplies and disinfectant, two towels, hand towels, and washcloths.
– One assigned outdoor parking space on shared paved driveway.
– Central air and heat are on a programed thermostat.
– Located near the end of a cul-de-sac in an open park-like setting.
– If at any time you feel you are not getting what you paid for, please contact me immediately so I can remedy the situation ASAP.– Must climb stairs – 2 steps to enter first floor from outside. One flight of stairs to second floor guest bedroom and bath.– Some spaces are shared
– First floor entry, vestibule, kitchen, dining area, living room, laundry and driveway are all shared spaces with the property owner.– Use of 1/2 bathroom, garage, + basement is prohibited.– Must leave all amenities in same condition after use as they were found, thank you.
As guests in our home, you are welcome to share our first floor eat-in kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, flat-top electric stove with overhead night light, table with four chairs, and landline telephone for toll-free calls. It is stocked with basic seasonings, sugar, salt, butter, and instant coffee. There is a french press for making coffee and a toaster. Cleaning supplies include dishwashing liquid, all-purpose cleaners, and disinfectant.
Laundry room is stocked with detergent and bleach (there is an extra $5 charge per load to use washer and dryer).
The rest of the second floor spaces are prohibited, and off limits to guest access. Also off limits to guests is the first floor half bathroom, basement and garage which are being remodeled.
Interaction with guests:
Your live-in host, and owner of this property, works from home in the mornings, and tends to be on the go in and out during the afternoons and early evenings. My partner works out of town, and visits on his days off 1-4 times a month. I am available to offer help throughout your stay at your discretion. I strive to be fully accessible to you without being too invasive, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to me for any reason. When I’m not on site, I am a text or phone call away. If at any time your experience drops below 5-stars, please contact me immediately so I can remedy the situation ASAP. Thank you!
Other things to note:
A nice visitor center is located a few miles away at the Box Factory building on Main Street in the Village of Fairport. The historic Lift Bridge over the Erie Canal in the village has allegedly appeared in Ripley’s Believe It or Not because of its unusual construction. It raises often in the summer to let boats through. Each end of the bridge has a stairway which allows pedestrians to cross the bridge when in the raised position.